CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 30 April 2009

Authentic vs Non Authentic


This is my latest purchase of non authentic handbag that cost B$25.Its quite cheap here which is quiet a bargain. My Indonesian maid told me that it is still expensive and I was like: What's expensive but affordable here is my Marciano bag which I purchased at about B$250++. She then said "Gosh! Your bag costs 1 million and 5 thousand rupiah and you can get a lot like that some more of that kind." My husband just smiled seeing me looking dumfounded. And I can't help pondering: Authentic or non authentic, well, its just a bag as long as you're happy with your choice or if you are a label concious kind of person :)

That night, I took my non authentic bag shopping and as I passed by, I can't help eyeing for the Paris Hilton wallet. Ahh temptation *sigh*

0 comments: