CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday 6 September 2010

Jewelry are girl's best friend!

As a 100% girlish, I never failed to put on my jewelry before I go to work or before I go out to some special occasions or so. I have this habits of collecting rings, bracelets and necklaces but most of them were EARRINGS! May it be expensive or even cheaper ones but styles are more matter and the way it goes with what we wear. Simply put, I just can't get enough of it...


However, there are times
when I went out without wearing my jewelry but hey, I have them in stock in my car's compartment for emergency cases. Talk about being preppy *LOL*

***NEWS FLASH***

I'm into the bling nowadays and for that I religiously went online shopping for bling jewelry something that is hard to find here in my country. What I love most is Mariah Carey's butterfly ring that I saw in one of her music videos. From then on, I began to collect butterfly ring, necklace and bracelet. Its like a new addiction to me :o)
So here are a few pictures of MC's wearing her butterfly rings.





...and there's also a Mariah Carey Inspired Butterfly ring!

0 comments: