CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday 24 January 2011

Room Tour Part 1

Salam and hi again bloggers :)


This is my second entry of the night because I'm feeling so bored now with nothing to do. I would like to share with you what I've been doing last December. Since it was the long holidays, I was decorating my old room especially my dresser mirror. I love spending a lot of time there because its where I kept my jewelries and makeup.

To the right, I hung my chandelier and hoops earrings on this beautiful mannequin. Below, is where I kept all my hairbands because I'm so in love with hairbands. I love to place all my jewelries in one place and to stay real organised so I just arranged my blings accordingly on the 3 tiered bracelets holder. I also like the rings organiser because it saves me time from rummaging through my jewelry boxes. Voila! That's the end of my room tour. Hope you enjoy it :)

Toodles!

0 comments: